Monday, December 5, 2011

My wonderful Family!!

I chose to do this last blog about my family.  My family is definitely most important to me.  I don't know what i would do without them.  They are always there for me when i need them and i am always there for them. I really couldn't ask for a better family!!  So when i had to pick a photo blog i decided to show the pictures i took of my family which consists of: My parents; Jim and Melissa, My twin brother Michael, my little sister Maddie (were 5 years apart), My dogs: Bailey and toby and penny(not pictured) and my grandparents Julian and Patricia who i am very close to!! I see my grandparents all the time.  I also go down to their house every sunday afternoon and stay for dinner.  Its been a tradition ever since i was little.  We are all very family oriented.  I am very thankful i have been raised the way i have.  My family has taught me so much. I just hope one day when i start a family i have the same impact on my kids one day.  

1 comment:

  1. These are great photos Ashley. Thanks for sharing them with all of us!!

    ReplyDelete