Monday, December 5, 2011

Has Facebook Gone too Far?


Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Tumblr, Pinterest, FourSquare, and Google+, are just some of the social networks we currently have available to us for sharing everything from what we’re thinking to what we’re eating, and everything in between.I find that very pathetic.  If you really have the time to post your own food on facebook you must have way too much time on your hands. I really think its sad that people get so hooked to all of that.  I feel major social networks like facebook  give the media or technology a bad rap.  Going online or using the computer on your phone shouldn't always consist of who liked you post or who wants to be friends.  I also feel less kids would spend all their free time on the computer if it weren't sites liked these.  We should all be very grateful for the technology we are given and we shouldn't be wasting all of the pros on the cons like facebook.  

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you had to say, I find it annoying when people post images of the food their eating on Facebook. It's like no one cares. People should post things are interesting and are meaningful.

    ReplyDelete