Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Culture of Celebrity:Critical Thinking

1.My favorite celebrities today would have to be: Audrey Hepburn (even though she's not around anymore she has always been my biggest idol), Julia Roberts, Ryan Gosling, Rachel Mcadams, Richard Grere, Chris Young and Nicholas Sparks. All these celebrities are very talented in there own ways.  I love every movie Audrey, Julia, Ryan, Rachel,and Richard have been in.  I feel they take there careers very seriously  not just because they get paid but also because they care about their work and want to make sure their fans are very entertained. Ryan Gosling, Rachel Mcadams, Julia Roberts, and Richard Grere aldo happen to be my favorite pairs in movies as well! i think they work great together.  They really get involved.. It really makes it seem like they really are in love.  Chris Young on is my favorite country artist. He has an amazing voice and great songs.   And Nicholas Sparks Who i call a celebrity is my all time favorite author.  I have read every single book.  He is truly amazing! i still am waiting for another book signing to come around so i can meet him!
   Celebrities and fame have definitely become a big part of our culture over the years.  Everyone even some adults tend to look up to certain celebrities.  Everyone wants to be just like them.  Whether its dressing like them, or looking like them, or even buying their merchandise because you think it will make you cool like they are.  The world would be a very different place without celebrity culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment